Week 10 Results - Charles Schwab Challenge
|WRP||S1P||OSP||Team||Starter #1||Earnings x 2||Starter #2||Earnings x 2||Starter #3||Earnings x 2||Sub||Earnings x 1||Mulligan||Earnings x 1||Net Sub Effect||Total Earnings|
|1||1||Golf In D Minor|
|4||4||Team Marky Mark|
|5||5||Back 9 Bandits|
|8||8||Death By Golf|
|9||9||Hong Kong Hackers||-- XXXXXXXXX --||-- XXXXXXXXX --||-- XXXXXXXXX --|
|13||13||Da Lama's Big Hitter|
|18||18||Say It Ain’t So|
|19||19||Grip It And Miss It|
|21||21||Pretty In Ping|
1. WRP = Weekly Results Place | S1P = Segment 1 Place | OSP = Overall Season Place
2. An asterisk (*) after a golfer's name indicates they were an alternate pick selection.
3. Golfers shown with strike-through text like this were dropped and receive no winnings.
4. Golfers shown in red were used for the 5th time via a mulligan or as a Sunday sub. Red background indicates double-mulligan (Sunday Sub + 5th Use).
5. Mouseover each golfer's earnings to see their tournament position once earnings are posted. A golfer highlighted in yellow indicates the tournament winner.
6. Net Sub Effect (NSE) is the earnings difference between the starting lineup and the final lineup after making subs. Only negative values should be considered as bad (or unfortunate). Has no impact on overall score.
7. Mouseover the Net Sub Effect amount to see the calculation (actual earnings minus earnings of 3 starting golfers).